Do you want to make a meaningful difference by helping to solve problems, build communities, and empower others? UMBC is a national leader in preparing students for lives of deep community engagement and impact. In working together with others to make a difference on campus and beyond, students learn how to imagine and organize social change projects, build powerful networks, bridge differences and co-create their communities and world. Campus Life supports this important aspect of campus life through a variety of programs and supports for student leaders and future leaders.
Discover more about:
- Student Government Association
- Leadership development through Campus Life
- STRiVE, the ultimate leadership development retreat!
- Leadership courses for your personal development and course credits
- Student organizations contributing to campus and the local community
- Service opportunities such as day-long volunteer projects and Alternative School Break trips